Do you know that moment you are at the gym and you are killing your workout, you are sweating massively and for some reason you swipe of your face with your dirty hand? Panic Alert!!!! My girlfriend, Jonid, knows I make no jokes when it comes to dirty hands close to my face, and no, this is no diva behaviour. This is going to be my 16th year training in a gym / fitness facility so I have seen lots of dirty things… Okay, rewind! That’s NOT (!) what I meant! You and your dirty mind, stay focused. What I’m talking about are smelly dudes not using towels, not washing hands after visiting the toilet and going straight back to the machines! But the worst part, THEY DON’T CLEAN THE MACHINES AFTER, leaving all kind of juices behind, Jikes!
How dirty is your local gym?
This infographic will give you a better understanding how nasty it can be.. SO
- Bring a towel
- Bad body odour is not pleasant, take care of this.
- Wash hands after toilet visits.
- Defitnely DO NOT re-use dirty gym clothes. Wash them first!
- Avoid touching your face whenever you are at your local gym.
- Remove wet clothes and take a shower as soon as possible.
- Bonus Tip. Be kind for your significant other by hanging your dirty, wet, stinky gym clothes outside when you get home.
Like and share
Like what you’re reading? Share with your friends on Facebook and spread the love!
Get in on exclusive deals and offers, tips & tricks and website updates